Terms of Service
Before commissioning me for art, fursuits or anything, please read through my terms of service before contacting! This will help save some time on possible questions you may have!
- Accepted forms of payment are Paypal USD (preferred), cash, credit/debit card, SquareCash,and Venmo
- I do not accept cryptocurrency.
- By sending payment, you agree to my terms of service as interpreted by myself and are non negotiable
If you want a commission from me, please check my FA, DA, or even Instagram if I am open for the commission you desire! I should normally be open for digital art commissions, but always keep an eye open for my status before contacting!
- If the piece you want from me is a CLEAN piece. PLEASE SEND ME A CLEAN REF! I'll only take NSFW references if I'm doing NSFW art for you!
- NO NSFW WORK FOR ANYONE UNDER 18! No exceptions. I have the right to ask for proof of your age if anyone commissions NSFW artwork from me
- On the subjects of refs, the references you send me have to be clear views of the character you wish to commission me for! 2-3 views of them are the best! Remember, I can only draw what I can see!
- Quotes I give are valid within 30 days of me giving the quote! This goes for both art and fursuits! When your quote expires after 30 days, you can ask for another. Price might not change, but it is to keep things accurate!
- I have every right to deny your commission or commissioner if they go against my beliefs or morals.
- If you ask for a refund BEFORE I start, you have every right to get your money back. Times I will not send a refund is if I have started on the piece already!
- When it comes to NSFW content, I will draw gore (to the best of my ability), tasteful nudity, porn, and various other nsfw content. I WILL NOT however draw certain fetishes I am not comfortable with which are, but not limited to: scat, vomit, diapers, cubs, underage characters (even if they are aged up, no exceptions), characters that you do not have the consent to get lewd art of with, copyrighted characters, etc.
- PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ME. I understand you might be eager to see your piece be done, but I am not a machine! Art takes time and might go through several drafts before I get to a product I believe will work for you! You may ask for updates though, but please. Art cannot be made within a snap of a finger. Things take time to look great <3
Fursuit Terms of service
- Fursuit quotes are valid for only 30 days of receiving the quote! If you commission me after the 30 day period, the price may be different!
- Before sending a down payment, I will ask for a picture of you and your ID together to ensure you are 18+
- Quoted price for your commission does not include shipping price and will be calculated once the project is completed and ready to be sent! (I am based in the USA)
- I WILL NOT MAKE LARGE FURSUIT PROJECTS FOR ANYONE UNDER 18. This means no heads, partials, or fullsuits for minors, not even with guardians involved.
- I do not work with deadlines. I believe work that is not pressed by a strict deadline will be the best work possible. I can give estimates in time on when your suit will be complete, but no hard deadlines that can be pressed for time such as specific conventions, meets, or dates.
- Down payment for most projects (ei, heads, partials, etc.) is a 30% NON-REFUNDABLE payment that covers materials. This 30% is nonrefundable if a refund is required at some point.
- I WILL NOT WORK ON A PROJECT UNTIL IT IS 90% PAID FOR.
- I am willing to work out payment plans! Payment plans start as low at $200 a month after the initial down payment!
- Completion dates will vary between projects highly depending on complexity.
- If your character has an update in design that isn't a drastic change from their original, please please PLEASE let us know as soon as possible BEFORE work is started on your suit! Changes in design cannot be made after construction on that piece has started!
- I can do con deliveries if we happen to be going to the same con and if its completed at that time!
- Please keep in mind that I am a single person working on these projects. I suffer from chronic pain and mental illnesses so sometimes, progress may be slow. I am only human!
- TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES! I own a cockatiel and a cat! I always do my best to keep my animals away from my materials, but I cannot control where their fur or dander by be.
- IF YOU INTENTIONALLY DAMAGE/PUT HOLES YOUR SUIT I MADE FOR YOU, I WILL NOT HELP REPAIR IT. If your suit gets a tear from normal ware and tear, I'll be more than happy to help! Repairs from unintentional damage will be free for the first 2 months! Depending on the damage, I may or may be able to guide you to help fix it or have it be sent back to me for repair!
- I WILL NOT MAKE A SUIT IN ANOTHER MAKERS STYLE. YOU WANT A SUIT IN SOMEONE ELSE'S STYLE? COMMISSION THEM, NOT ME
- Once your fursuit is sent off in the mail, it is out of my control. If your fursuit gets lost in the mail, I'm incredibly sorry if this does occur.
- I reserve the right to refund a commission if the customer is found to be harassing me directly or indirectly, harassing other customers, being rude, overly demanding, or unreasonable.
- Depending on the stage of completion, partial refunds can be given outside of the down payment. I do not give refunds once the suit is over 75% completed, finished, packaged, and/or shipped.